Replacement Garden Windows in Denver, CO
Looking to add extended views or a place to display your favorite herbs and decor? Then Window World of Denver’s garden windows are the perfect choice for your Colorado home. Beautifully designed, the garden window projects outward while providing a 17” seatboard for plants and more! Built with twin-sealing side vents so you can enjoy the outdoor breeze from the comforts of your home.
Additional Garden Window Features
- 1″of insulated glass for extra protection from harsh weather
- Durable vinyl frame for strength and rigidity
- Multi-point locking system for a tighter seal and energy efficiency
- Multi-channel design allows for additional insulation between window units.
Garden Window Gallery
Garden Window FAQs
- How are garden windows installed?
- Window World replacement windows are installed by our factory trained installers. With our decades of experience installing windows, we know that concentrated loads can distort window frames and cause a poor fit that allows air or water to get through. Window World of Colorado guarantees that we will not only get the perfect fit for your new window, we’ll also make sure the caulking and cleanup is spotless too.
- Do garden windows open?
- Yes. Our replacement garden windows are equipped with twin-sealing side vents so you have the option to enjoy added ventilation, outdoor views, and a refreshing breeze.
- Are garden windows energy efficient?
- Yes. Window World of Denver’s garden windows are equipped with a multi-point locking system that creates a tighter seal as well as vinyl frames and sashes for added energy efficiency.