Careers at Window World of Colorado
Apply Online Here:
Click on a job title below to learn more about the position.
Experienced Sales Professional (Immediate Opening)
Sales Professionals Needed
• Locally Owned and Operated Growing Company
• Nation’s Largest Window Installation Firm per Qualified Remodeler Magazine (11 years in a row)
• #1 Replacement Contractor per Remodeling Magazine (9 years running)
• Positive Work Environment
• Qualified Leads
• High Referral and Close Rates
• We stand behind our reps and our work
• Tens of 1000’s of Happy and Repeat Homeowners in Colorado alone.
Welcome to Window World, America’s Largest Replacement Window Company! With over 200 locally owned and operated store locations, Window World installs over 1 million replacement windows annually. We are the Home of the Original $189 Window™, and we strive to provide the highest quality vinyl replacement windows at the lowest possible prices.
We offer our clients: “Simply the Best for Less”. Our pricing is straightforward and fair; you will experience very high close rates. Our installation team is top-notch, we value quality work and professionalism above all else.
Window World replacement windows and doors beautify and modernize homes, while lowering energy costs through our energy efficiency technology and heat saving designs. Economically designed to minimize effective heat loss, Window World Low-E replacement windows are made of the highest quality insulated materials.
Window World of Denver seeks a highly motivated, goal oriented and passionate Sales Consultant. Our Sales Consultants are the industries top earners, love what they do, and truly help and make a difference in people’s lives. This is a great opportunity with the best in the business!
Our full-time sales representatives will be given qualified leads. You will sell high quality products at value based prices backed by a true lifetime warranty. You will work with others in our organization to bring excellent service to our customers. Ongoing sales training and assistance will help you achieve your personal goals.
Minimum skills required
• Highly motivated, financially driven and organized individuals only please
• Education requirements — Bachelors degree or equivalent
• Must have 3 years outside sales experience preferably in the home improvement industry
• Excellent communication skills
• Professional appearance
• Positive attitude
• Must be able to pass a thorough background check and drug test
• Valid Driver’s License
• Computer skills a must
• Not afraid to prospect
• Ability to sell in the home
• Construction background
• Ability to measure
• Commitment to learn
• Work well with others
• Unlimited Earning Potential
• Comprehensive Paid Training Program / Base Salary
• No commission caps
• Being a part of USA’s number 1 Home Improvement Company
• Year round large scale advertising and marketing campaigns
• Amazing incentive trips for top producers
• Great team environment
• Work with quality, honest and passionate people
• Be part of a growing AND experienced company
Please apply by filling out the form below and emailing the following information:
- Cover letter expressing why you are interested in this particular position
- Current Resume
- List of no fewer than 3 professional references attached to your resume file
*PLEASE SUBMIT ALL INFORMATION VIA THE FORM BELOW, BEFORE ANY PHONE CALLS*
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Denver, CO
WINDOW INSTALLERS / TRIM CARPENTERS NEEDED
Six Figure Income
***Work with a solid / experienced / very busy company***
Our standards are high! If you take pride in your work, like to work hard and make an excellent living, then Window World is for you!
Do you desire to have quality / steady YEAR ROUND work, weekly pay and work with a solid and growing company? Come be a part of our family and get working for the top company in our industry.
We supply all materials and disposal. All jobs are scheduled / ready to go.
Our full-time carpenters will work with high-quality products backed by a true lifetime guarantee. You will work with others in our organization to bring excellent service to our customers. Ongoing training and assistance will help you achieve your personal goals and company goals.
- Weekly pay
- Unlimited earning potential
- Year Round Work
- Great work environment
- Work with quality, honest and professional people
- Be part of a growing company
Minimum skills required
- Experienced carpenters only – we have high standards
- Hard working people need only apply
- Clean / Neat appearance
- Must have own tools
- Presentable and reliable transportation required (truck / trailer / etc)
- Must be insured
- Positive attitude
- Highly motivated, financially driven and organized individuals only please
- Must be able to pass a thorough background check and drug test
- Valid Driver’s License
Please apply by filling out the form below
Please apply via our online form below OR
Apply by email, phone or in person at:
Window World of Colorado
480 E 76th Ave Bldg 5E
Denver, CO 80229