Out With The Old, In With The New
10 Signs It’s Time To Replace Your Windows
Windows play an important role in your home's aesthetic when it comes to functionality and style. However, as windows age, their looks and performance can quickly diminish. So, how do you know when it’s the right time to replace your old windows? Check out these 10 signs that will help you decide.
- Windows are hard to open and close
- You feel a draft, even when the windows are closed
- Increase on your monthly utility bill
- Condensation forms on the inside of your window
- There are chipping, deterioration or water stains on or around the window.
- Cleaning your windows has become very difficult
- Exposed carpet, furniture, and window treatments have started to fade
- Your windows are outdated
- You hear an excessive amount of outdoor noise
- The exterior is starting to chip, peel or crack
Whatever your window replacement needs may be, our Window World experts are here to ensure your home receives the best. Ready to upgrade your windows? Schedule a free in-home estimate today to get started!